Challenge cup final

Ocko

6pm is right but hasn't it been earlier in previous years? The original press release it was in Cardiff also said 4pm.

Makes no odds to me I just think cup finals should be an afternoon thing not evening. 6pm also makes it impossible for so many Giants fans. It rules out coming for people who have to be in work or school Monday, now you have to stay Sunday night if you want to attend. An afternoon faceoff at least gives them the chance to catch a late flight.

kettdevil1

Another vote for 4pm..... if it is 6pm then we won’t be out of the place till 9 or so and with the drive back and work the next day, this is a pain.

Having said that, if we win, I will forget all about this!!

BostonBart22

Think it' to do with flights from Belfast on the Sunday. ..Couldn't expect Belfast to jump on a plane straight after their game Saturday night and play a final.. they will probably have a workout on the heels as well b4 final

trapped

Well... that was a frustrating process. I managed to get them into my basket for the payment to fail on me twice.... Ah well.

Looking for two or three tickets together (preferably 3) for the cup final. Please PM me if you have any for sale.

osh

Well... that was a frustrating process. I managed to get them into my basket for the payment to fail on me twice.... Ah well.

Looking for two or three tickets together (preferably 3) for the cup final. Please PM me if you have any for sale.
Likewise, I managed to get onto the website almost immediately after 12.oopm, selected 2 seats and they just wouldn’t go to basket. Considering there were 1000 seats available and I managed to access the site immediately, I cannot see how they sold out within 5 minutes, very very frustrating and something not right in my opinion.

Likewise, I managed to get onto the website almost immediately after 12.oopm, selected 2 seats and they just wouldn’t go to basket. Considering there were 1000 seats available and I managed to access the site immediately, I cannot see how they sold out within 5 minutes, very very frustrating and something not right in my opinion.
That's what happened to me too.

pjj365

970 season ticket holder tickets sold face to face yesterday

Today's release was anticipated to about 1000 - 500 held back plus Giants allocation not sold

Any reserved STs not sold after 5pm Thursday will be released for general sale

BTW I bought yesterday but still not had tickets mailed to me Waiting to hear from Devils

revilo

Same here, had two great seats together but failed at basket stage, then a mixture of hanging and crashing, same thing happened last year if I recall. Eventually got a couple of single in the same block. In fact, due to the confusion, I have one extra single that my wife got which I can pass on to someone at face value!

RTfarty

Same experience for me.. 3 tickets in the bag, entered payment details and it timed out. I would imagine it's to do with how the third party application handles bookings - in an ideal world there would be a queuing system in place that would allow those who make it through enough time to select a seat and proceed with their booking. I suspect the one currently used is a bit of a free-for-all.. meaning people potentially pick the same seat as others, with one being quicker to the checkout.

Same here, had two great seats together but failed at basket stage, then a mixture of hanging and crashing, same thing happened last year if I recall. Eventually got a couple of single in the same block. In fact, due to the confusion, I have one extra single that my wife got which I can pass on to someone at face value!

Hi bud. Sent you a message!