Centres

HC42

Thread starter #1
Glad to see Pelle on board. I would have thought he and Finnerty are both going to play centre, the question is, on what lines?
Do we have another top centre to sign, or are these out top 2?

HC42

Thread starter #5
Oh thats cool, wasn't really expecting this one, but I liked the look of Macrae ever since he was first linked with the EIHL weeks ago.
Do we think these three are all going to play Centre, it would give us great depth.

HC42 said:
Oh thats cool, wasn't really expecting this one, but I liked the look of Macrae ever since he was first linked with the EIHL weeks ago.
Do we think these three are all going to play Centre, it would give us great depth.
Looks like Jay is out then

wildthing74

Budgie said:
HC42 said:
Looks like Jay is out then
That was my first thought too.Don't think my daughter will be impressed after me buying her his playoff jersey :lol:

Finny

I has assumed Pelle would be a centre, but looking on various websites all I can find is him described as a "forward".
Anyone found anything that specifies whether he will be a centre or winger?