CC. SEMI

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
looking at ticket sales for the home game look grim at this stage, reckon half sold looking at plan.. begs to wonder why the prices were not reduced for this game like panthers away 2nd leg which i believe are tenner adults and fiver kids..

We're season ticket holders (3) and we're not going purely due to cost, we just don't have a spare £30+ this month, a season ticket holder next to us isn't going for the same reasons and I know 3 more season ticket holders who aren't going

Kevin roog

I learned today was blue Monday and apparently one of the reasons is this time of month everyone is skint ,so we could see a blue Wednesday in regards to attendance . I bought 4 tickets even though I said I won’t , I also got 3 for panthers away ,£10 for adults with a £2 booking fee. I paid £64 for 2 adults ,a 17 year old and a 15 year old for this Wednesday

Diablo3

I learned today was blue Monday and apparently one of the reasons is this time of month everyone is skint ,so we could see a blue Wednesday in regards to attendance . I bought 4 tickets even though I said I won’t , I also got 3 for panthers away ,£10 for adults with a £2 booking fee. I paid £64 for 2 adults ,a 17 year old and a 15 year old for this Wednesday
Looking at the bookings, there might be an echo for any chants. It doesn't help that there are no deals for anyone, and the team are not exactly on fire at the moment.

august04

Full price for an additional mid week game at this time of year is asking a lot of fans. There should have been some kind of incentive to make the game more affordable. Shame really.

pjj365

Just after Christmas and PlayOff tickets to pay for - £200 for 2, possible final based on last year £44 for 2

No wonder it's not a sell out

voth26

Paid full price for adult and child ST for weds game, and the guys aren't exactly on fire at the moment!! So a bit peed off as the prices were dropped for the 1/4 2nd leg, why couldn't St get the same offer for this game?