CC Final - Bob's Tours

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
I INTEND TO ORGANISE A BUS FOR THE AWAY LEG IN NOTTINGHAM. AS SOON AS A DATE IS ANNOUNCED I WILL PUBLISH MORE DETAILS. IT WILL POSSIBLY BE MIDDWEEK SO BOOK YOUR AFTERNOON OFF WORK. WHO IS INTERESTED. FARE WILL BE £18 AND WE SHOULD START PICKING UP FROM 1.30pm. STARTING IN CAERPHILLY.
Quoted from main page, discussion in here please.

Chris.

DETAILS FOR THE TRIP ARE AS FOLLOWS

Caerphilly (Heol Trecastell) 1.30
Radyr (Spar) 1.45
Danescourt Roundabout 1.50
Llandaff (Barclays Bank) 1.55
Western Avenue (Tescos) 2.00
North Road (Porsche Garage) 2.05
Museum 2.15
Newport Road (Allied Carpets) 2.25
St Mellons (The Bluebell) 2.35
Hi Ho's pub 2.45

Please let me know if you intend to go and what pick up point is best for you.

The fare is £18 and needs to be paid in full ASAP. I will be down by the DJ area at Wednesday night's game and every home game after that.

We are up to 45 names on the bus although a couple are provisional at the moment. As I have stated on another thread. PLEASE BOOK YOUR OWN MATCH TICKETS VIA THE NIC IN NOTTINGHAM AS IT WOULD NOT BE A GOOD IDEA TO TRY AND BOOK 50 OF THEM ON THE DAY.

Hi Bob. I've sent you two messages but both seem to be stuck in my outbox. If they don't get to you is there another way I can confirm two places and give you all my details?

Thanks,

Sam

James

Administrator
messages sit in the outbox till the recipient picks them up. It's just the way the system works. When Bob has read them, they are considered sent.

Ger-Devils

You can also join the group "bobs tours independant travel" or something around them lines on facebook. Quite a few who use this forum are on there. Have a look at someones profile and in their info should be the group.

I have now replied. Only just opened my messages.

All of you who have expressed an interest in going will find me by the DJ area tonight ready for your payment for the trip. I will be there from 7.00 and between intervals.

James said:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=64015942476
Gah, i have trouble sending pms - so have just requested to join the fb group, then I can give you details Bob

Cheers
Katy

Oh also to anyone who knows - which block is for the away fans at the NIC??