Carruth on Two Ales Podcast

Kevlar68

But then you have which teams can afford to break out, Sheffield and Belfast definitely, us maybe, Fife, Dundee, Manchester i doubt it. We non of us know each teams finances but we know Sheffield and Belfast can step outside that budget so they will.

Mazzoak

But then you have which teams can afford to break out, Sheffield and Belfast definitely, us maybe, Fife, Dundee, Manchester i doubt it. We non of us know each teams finances but we know Sheffield and Belfast can step outside that budget so they will.
Then all the teams should’ve took a stand, you can’t run a hockey league if there are only 2 teams playing. I’m more convinced the gentlemen agreement wasn’t broken, it’s easy to sell to fans, as EDS, if l remember right, and many other fans said why waste your money buying tickets if your not aiming for wins.

Hedd Wyn John

if Ryan Finnerty is to be believed Sheffield outspent Belfast by quite a lot.

Gazr76

Slightly off topic, but on the 2 Ales and Hockey Tales pod with Todd Kelman, Todd refused to divulge why he got the nicknamw 'Killer'. Anyone know the story?

pjj365

The story was told at an evening with Simmsey at IAW some years ago,

Can't remember fully but think Simmsy forced it out of Todd but I can't remember the story - someone younger (!) on here must remember

Gazr76

Just watched one of the latest 2 ales and hockey tales episode 227 Phil Bushbacher, Bryce Reddick and Evan Mosey. Lordo makes a brief appearance. I found it very amusing. Worth a watch.

James

Administrator
He's signed in the DEL2 according to Elite prospects. More importantly Ben Blood is without a team according to EP! Could do with him about now.

MA18

Listen to the pod. He addresses this and says him and McNally fought in training. And he loved it
I posted about that happening months ago. Happened a few weeks into the season because they weren’t putting hard enough shot in and he didn’t feel tested.