Cardiff Fire

I can never understand why more Devils fan don't watch the Fire when the Devils are either playing away or haven't got a game. We go to most home games and it's excellent value for money and always entertaining!

The standard of hockey is good and it's great to see players putting 100% effort into every shift.

We love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cost

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Well at the moment just needs must, don't need you sorry, after finishing uni need to make sure all is clear before extra spending

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

matbur

I would, it's just that I travel to Devil games from Swansea. Do keep an eye out on how they're doing though.

Bit of a side question but how closely tied are they to the Devils organisation? Is a separate entity or seen as a feeder/development team?

JC23

I would, it's just that I travel to Devil games from Swansea. Do keep an eye out on how they're doing though.

Bit of a side question but how closely tied are they to the Devils organisation? Is a separate entity or seen as a feeder/development team?
Funnily enough, I do the same. Ha.

It's a completely separate entity, started by Mark Cuddihy when things started to get a bit sour with Cardiff Devils NIHL 1 I believe.

Lots of former NIHL 1 players on the team. I'm saying that, Samuel Bryant and Jordan Powell have both stepped up and played for Manchester Storm this season, as well as James Hall who is signed as a (4th option?) NM for Cardiff Fire but mainly plays as starting NM for Cardiff Ice Hounds (Rec Team) has dressed and played for Dundee (I think. May have been Caps) earlier this season at IAW.

JC23

Massive congratulations to Cardiff Fire who have won the NIHL2W title for the second year in a row, going 14 games unbeaten in all competitions this season.

Congratulations lads.

trapped

Is there a reason that they didnt go up into NIHL 1 after last year's win and do they intend to this time?

Good to see Sam Smith back in the UK, I wonder whether we will see him in a Devils Jersey again next year...

dave

Is there a reason that they didnt go up into NIHL 1 after last year's win and do they intend to this time?

Good to see Sam Smith back in the UK, I wonder whether we will see him in a Devils Jersey again next year...
The league winner goes into a playoff with North league , They lost that last season to chelmsford ..Hopefully one better this year

They playoff with the top 2 from NIHLS2 East not North.
Chelmsford won last year but didn't go up.
This year Chelmsford haven't done quite so well due to better players playing for the NIHLS1 Team

If you're missing your hockey fix......Cardiff Fire are playing Chelmsford at 6.00 tonight in the NIHL semi final. It's the last home game of the season[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk