Cardiff Devils v Sheffield Steelers - 04/04 - 1pm - S/F

Diafol

That was me Chris, thanks for the link.

I'm not usually a betting man to be honest, but Ladbrokes are offering 4/1 for a Devils win in regulation on Saturday, or 3/1 to include OT / pens.

Stuff the Grand National, I know where my money will be going this weekend !

Diafol said:
I'm not usually a betting man to be honest, but Ladbrokes are offering 4/1 for a Devils win in regulation on Saturday, or 3/1 to include OT / pens. quote]
Would you happen to know what they're offering for Sheffield to win? Just curious.

Just have to say good luck to the devils for the weekend, you know you can do it !

Unable to be in Nottingham or be able to view MNL as I will be somewhere between Blighty and Canada !

Go and stick five past the porker in goal for Sheffield, and let in none !

draig-goch said:
Diafol said:
I'm not usually a betting man to be honest, but Ladbrokes are offering 4/1 for a Devils win in regulation on Saturday, or 3/1 to include OT / pens. quote]
Would you happen to know what they're offering for Sheffield to win? Just curious.
have the odds changed? its showing as 3/1 in regular time and 2/1 inc OT/Pens for a Devils win now...

A

Anonymous

BBC Radio sheffield have commentry live, if anybody wants to listen, sounds fab there :(

Apart from the content.....i know it's a local radio station, but how biased can you be? if there was any other coverage, i'd be listening elsewhere

Cheers
Pete

A

Anonymous

Agreed...totally biased, perhaps Welsh radio stations should have taken an interest in their WELSH ice hockey team and got a dj of their own up to Nottingham...makes me totally mad, it's all football and rugby but no hockey, anyway back to the Northern dogmatic, biased commentry :evil:

Ocko

Its a hard task for Devils now to score 2 goals in 10 minutes, as much as we dont like Sheffield they are an awesome team this year. I just hope if we do lose someone kicks **** out of Finnerty and Dangerknee!!!!

Russky

Not our finest hour! Darnell was a joke ! take is armbands off him! Give me Boniface anytime! that tells you how bad Darnell was!

Ocko

Congratulations Sheffield. Definitely the most consistent team in the league this year. Regardless of off the ice incidents you cant deny the on ice product has deserved to go through to the final stage. Unlucky Devils, no shame in losing to a team that won the league and who will probably win the play-offs too, lets hope we come back stronger next year.

On another note lets not complain about the reffing it makes us seem bitter, lets congratulate Sheffield and move on. A referee can go some way to spoiling a game and a result but we lost by 3 goals; a ref cant make that happen!