Cardiff Devils v Nottingham Panthers - 26/01/20 - League

doron

panthers are still in there but only just, they will be going for us. if just to tell everybody their still around.
all it takes is a bad run or a lot of injuries. and its anybody's league pathers can beat anyone on the right night.
but i think its Sheffield's to lose though.

Samael

l echo what has previously been said, Panthers losing to the flames will just motivate them to push us harder. To suggest they would prioritise a cc game over an opportunity to do us over and take 2 league points is ridiculous. It all depends on how we manage their forechecking game, because if we dont and get pushed around again l see us dropping more points. Regardless of the final score though l just hope it doesnt turn into a catalogue of errors, cheapshots and ill discipline.

Rich Best

Panthers will be after our scalp big time, they are right in the mix league wise, will want the added bonus of beating us to take over into Wednesday night. Anyone who thinks the Panthers will just lie down is silly, the habit of winning is what every team wants and needs.
Wasn't just anyone, it was our mate Mazza!

jenks33

Steelers win 6-5 after OT. What a sickener. Pains me to say it but Sheffield are showing signs of a championship winning team. Two goals in the last 5 minutes against us and now two goals in the last 5 minutes to win it tonight.

jenks33

I said a few weeks ago that I take heart from the fact that Sheffield concede plenty of goals. Problem is they can’t stop bloody scoring!

Kevin roog

My mate in Sheffield txt me and said this weekend is the worst steelers have played since the start of December. I wish we could play bad and only get 4 points

ASHIPP

Mom for me is Bownsey. Excellent performance from him. Well taken goals in our golden p2 but, boy, p3 was a bit of a shambles. So much Devils'puck possession pinched away by the Panthers and our failure to clear the zone to give breathing space is still a worry.

Very important win tonight and a 4 point weekend. Great news, job done.

BostonBart22

Ground out a win for a 4 pointer . bit of confidence to go to panthers Wednesday then onto belfast next weekend..on another note why the hell did clusterfick get away with so much...

august04

Two points in the bag and nice to see Bowns play well and look much more solid than of late. However, I saw enough in the 3rd to make me think that Wednesday will be tight in their barn.