Cardiff Devils v Edinburgh Capitals - 18/02 - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

Hopefully we'll be running MNL for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl.

Devils are again without Fulton, Campbell, Cowmeadow and possibly Silverthorn.

Not entirely sure who Capitals are without, but someone did mention they probably don't hve a full squad.

Devils will be looking for a win to make up for the 7-4 loss on Edinburgh.

Chris.

Looking forward to this rare widweek home game. I'm expecting nothing less than a win tonight and I'm never that confident when going to see the Devils. Would be nice to see a few goals as well as apart from the Basingstoke hammering in the cup, the last few homes games I've done to have all be 3 goals or less in total, although mostly still good games.

We've had the same players out for a while now, so surely they must be getting used to the new lines and that by now?! I know we can't completely write off Edinburgh after the 7-4 defeat to them, but it would be a shocker if Devils didn't win tonight. Hope there's a decent crowd there.

zoesdevil

Its nice to see we are playing a new team tonight though called the edinburgh stingrays!!? :roll: have hull and edinburgh merged? :lol:

Really looking forward to tonight, seems so long since the last game.

Expect to see Voth and Stefishen go pretty early tonight after Brad turned him down towards the end of the away game Sunday, we shall see.

I'm going to go with a 4-2 win to the Devils tonight :D

Max

What the hell is going on with aubry? they really need to sort out their press releases next season, they said he was fine and he didn't ice on sunday as a precaution.
The radio link still isn't working :? hopefully it will do soon.

TheStub

We don't know why he is out - I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. We need better, critical reporting of the Devils really.

Still hoping the link works :(

TheStub

I've hunted, and given up.

I have complained to the BBC - if you can't find it, what's the point? If they aren't doing it - why say they are?