Cardiff Devils Flashbacks

voth26

pierce was a sublime on occasions, I remember his volley out of the air, and his sublime turning of the d man wood I think it was and scored on his back hand, good memories

Eagles8

Thread starter #6
Three new Flashbacks added,

1) A British National League match against Newcastle Vipers from 2003
2) A British League match against Bracknell Bees from 1993
3) and ISL goalie Derek Herlofsky

More soon...

wildthing74

I had goosebumps watching the 89-90 NU game. What a crazy night that was. Also forgot how annoying the commentary was in those days and the fella constantly calling Mo Moriay.
We defiantly need a museum to celebrate our history even if its just a load of memorabilia in our new rink bar.I love how Fife have one in their rink.

wildthing74 said:
I had goosebumps watching the 89-90 NU game. What a crazy night that was. Also forgot how annoying the commentary was in those days and the fella constantly calling Mo Moriay.
We defiantly need a museum to celebrate our history even if its just a load of memorabilia in our new rink bar.I love how Fife have one in their rink.
What a good idea maybe I can then find a home for the load of Devils memorabilia that supposedly is cluttering our house.

mazza03

We've got the Weasels shorts from his testimonial, yes the De-bagged him. I've also got the puck that hit me when Heaves shot it from one end of the rink to block 16 where I was say, God that hurt. :D

Earnie

He was a star. How many times did he rescue us with brilliant determined individual skill.
Personally I shall miss him.

Nice job Eagles