Cardiff Devils drawings

Thread starter #305
Right then, guys! I'm finally back with another drawing! Sorry there haven't been many of these over the summer, I've been a busy girl over the past few weeks with holidays and the Eisteddfod and everything, but I'm hoping to get back into hockey properly now.
This is a picture of Matthew Myers! Took me 5 weeks because of everything XD.
I accidentally bumped into someone in IAW the week before last and spilt my J2O all over the picture, but I managed to get through it without too much damage still being visible! I like how it's turned out!
DlmqSAJX0AE86pi.jpg

BostonBart22

Right then, guys! I'm finally back with another drawing! Sorry there haven't been many of these over the summer, I've been a busy girl over the past few weeks with holidays and the Eisteddfod and everything, but I'm hoping to get back into hockey properly now.
This is a picture of Matthew Myers! Took me 5 weeks because of everything XD.
I accidentally bumped into someone in IAW the week before last and spilt my J2O all over the picture, but I managed to get through it without too much damage still being visible! I like how it's turned out!
View attachment 891
Myers ,,pope and Hedden , fantastic work , well done you...wonder if the devils would like giant size of these pics in the bar area at IAW...