Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2022/23

Swarley

Lou was a must have back signing for us, he improved massively after his stint in Europe, his fitness, speed and stick skills looked better than ever and he's still one of if not the toughest player in the league.

Glad he is back!

OJLloyd

Very pleased to have Louis back. As others have said, he looked very good last year, turning into a fine wine is Mr Louis.

I’d hope we carry an extra D/have an alternative source of toughness. Last year at times he had to hold back because we were down to so few D men.

And I’m sure knowing you have to answer to number 4 is enough to keep some people quiet.

ASHIPP

Big Lou is fiercely loyal to the Devils. He loves this place. We love him. An excellent partnership with Batchy. Our Silent Assassin is still as mean and solid a blue liner as he was when he joined us 6 years ago.

Welcome back, Lou.

Finny

When people were suggesting he might retire I was a bit confused, and then shocked to find out he was 35.
But you'd have never known it from the way he played last season. As has already been said, arguably his best season for us. Solid. Reliable. And still the toughest guy in the league.
Great to see him back for another season.