Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2022/23

OJLloyd

I loved watching him play last year. Speed, skill, a little bit of grit.

I’m very pleased that he has decided to stick with us, given the understandable interest in him.

Doubly pleased because I took a gamble and got a Coughler shirt late on, with the hope he’d be back.

Can’t wait for the Michigan…

Kevlar68

Very disappointed with the fact Bowns is back. A massive downgrade on Carruth
Told you about this and massive massive backwards step

I had a weird feeling when reading the names, read the first 3 and was feeling good then saw Bowns and honestly my heart sank.
I know some will be over the moon about it and good on them but after Carruth its a step backwards unless we sign another nettie and Bowns is second, if Bowns is first choice i will be on pins every game as to which Bowns is going to show up and that's not a good feeling.
Ah well, onwards and upwards.

Rhyan48

I had a weird feeling when reading the names, read the first 3 and was feeling good then saw Bowns and honestly my heart sank.
I know some will be over the moon about it and good on them but after Carruth its a step backwards unless we sign another nettie and Bowns is second, if Bowns is first choice i will be on pins every game as to which Bowns is going to show up and that's not a good feeling.
Ah well, onwards and upwards.
Totally agree loads will be chuffed but I don’t rate him yes he done well for the devils but he is past it now ! Head kozun is staying so that’s our two