Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

So how do we read this?
Signings: (18 players announced – 12 imports, 6 British – maximum 14 imports can ice in any one EIHL game):
This is from Dai Sport.
Does the 12 include Mosey? If not that would suggest at least 2 more imports? And thats without a spare!
Elite prospects says 19 with Mosey as Injured.
I am sure someone will know more?

Last edited:

zoesdevil

So how do we read this?
Signings: (18 players announced – 12 imports, 6 British – maximum 14 imports can ice in any one EIHL game):
This is from Dai Sport.
Does the 12 include Mosey? If not that would suggest at least 2 more imports? And thats without a spare!
Elite prospects says 19 with Mosey as Injured.
I am sure someone will know more?
To be honest we cant really count Mosey in, as he's unfortunately going to be out for almost all of season. So I'd say 12 imports, possibly 2 more imports + spare (2 d & 1 forward).

terry hunt

The DaiSport article suggests the forwards are complete with 2 new Dmen to be announced.
There is no comment regarding Morissette,Rutkis,Livingston, Ulmer or Piggott.
Will there be an open training session or a great TK evening event next week?

Slartibartfast

Because I am an absolute statto nerd I had a look at the points per game of each player from last season and then put it into what I (and others) have guessed the lines will be.
The figures may be a bit skewed by the new players who played in different leagues. Masi was playing in the czech league so I would argue that we can expect a higher points production in the EIHL. McNamee played in the Danish league which I assume is similar or slightly higher than the EIHL.
Anyhow it looks like we have 3 nicely balanced lines and a good checking fourth line.
1564563999527.png

Attachments

Devils86

4 Clues being leaked on Devils twitter - announcement at 6pm.

Clue 1 is a photo of Las Vegas
Clue 2 is the number 3, white on a red circle

Last edited:

ASHIPP

Wow. An excellent signing look at that European and international experience. Fantastic work by all concerned securing this player. We are not only going to be excited with the new look roster..... We are going to have some fun learning to pronounce all our guys with surnames beginning with,'M' :eek:

jenks33

Good signing. Started off as a forward but now a D man so looks like Mosey’s replacement.

Richie + Fournier

Louis + Mcmonagle

Reddick + new stay at home D man

Wannabe2

Great signing, Lordo says they have been after him every season, and is so pleased to finally sign him, buddies with Pope and Riley. Check him out on YouTube, this is a very good signing. Welcome to Gods Country Sean.