Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

Rempel16

Wow one signing??
Clan have just signed the best player on paper in a few years so I’m sure we can do as good or if not a little better than that.
Yes, one signing (you clearly don't think Marjamaki is a statement either), but look around the league - Belfast just won the league and lost their core.

We have repeatedly kept the core and if you don't think that re-signing Martin, Linglet, Fournier, Dixon, Bowns isn't a statement then i don't know realistically what you want and think you maybe disappointed by the last signings.

Rempel16

As you know every season You must upgrade..
This season we have upgraded riley and that’s it.
So I’m hoping our new d man is better than mosey/Schiestel
I agree we must upgrade. I think that Riley has been an upgrade and time will tell on the others, but Marjamaki could be a stud signing and McNamee looks very good, so I think that the team will be even better this year as a whole. We have improved on secondary scoring for sure.

As for the D, we have two to sign and I would imagine both will be equivalent to Mosey and Schiestel (the latter being inconsistant in my opinion) at least. As long as the offensive / defensive balance is addressed then we will improve.

No staying still from what I see.

kristian

He seems to be happy with life at the devils. Happy in his role which is what you need has a team . No mention of him doing equipment role mind