Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2019/20

Ger-Devils

Delighted with our two re-signings. But, what is happening with Lordo, we've heard nothing about him extending his contract or heaven forbid not? All this talk of player/assistant coach coming in, granted a rumour is starting to unnerve me.
The article with Mosey references second prt of the puzzle of Lord’s 19/20 season? Surely that’s him back?

drainage

#88 is a foundation player. The modern equivalent of McEwen. You build your squad around guys like Joey and Doug because they are the complete package and they raise the play of those on their lines.

I'm over the moon he's returning and l think of all the Lord era players when the sad time comes that Joey isn't pulling on a Devils jersey (which l hope is a long time away) at the start of a league campaign his 88 should be hoisted up into the rafters for his service and loyalty to the club.
As a Dougie fan from back in the day I agree .....Loved Dougie living
The article with Mosey references second prt of the puzzle of Lord’s 19/20 season? Surely that’s him back?
Lord has commented on both signings so he’s either an enthusiastic fan or the coach ......going with the latter as we have hundreds of enthusiastic fans

Finny

I was wondering how many of the club officials had gone to the World Championships and we might have to wait until they're back before more announcements?

Kevlar68

I would have thought the re-signs would have been sorted before the players headed off so there could still be announcements even if club officials were away.

Wannabe2

With you there, got a sneaky feeling we will be happy bunnies when announcments are made, think my season ticket money will be worth every penny. What a club.