Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

Finny

Can anyone tell me what positions we've got left to fill please?
Based on how we finished last season. line-up is currently:

(Asselin) - Martin - Pope
Bentivoglio - (Crowder) - Haddad
Morissette - (Ulmer) - (Faryna)
Batch - (Myers) - Moore

(TBC) - Richardson
Fournier - (Louis)
(Strachan) - (Reddick)

Bowns - Murdy

So assuming Myers returns to complete our britpack we are then looking at 4 import forwards and 4 import D plus any spares.

bdevil

Ulmer and Faryna were at the Calgary summit last year so I’d guess them. Potentially one other returnee (hopefully Reddick) and then a new player

osh

I see people are being asked on twitter about Devils all time ‘greats’ of the EIHL era, no mention of Weller ( apologies if I missed his name being mentioned )
Never mind the Devils best players of the EIHL era, Weller would have made it into an all star best ever EIHL team without doubt. We were so fortunate to have him for that season, he made everything look so easy and he even looked good when he returned as a guest years later . A Devils ‘legend’ if ever there was one in my opinion despite only being with us for part of one season.

E.D.S.

I see people are being asked on twitter about Devils all time ‘greats’ of the EIHL era, no mention of Weller ( apologies if I missed his name being mentioned )
Never mind the Devils best players of the EIHL era, Weller would have made it into an all star best ever EIHL team without doubt. We were so fortunate to have him for that season, he made everything look so easy and he even looked good when he returned as a guest years later . A Devils ‘legend’ if ever there was one in my opinion despite only being with us for part of one season.
Without doubt had it all in his locker to be a league and Devils GOAT but a player of that caliber quite rightly wouldn’t have stuck around for long, not with the league and especially the Devils being in the state they were in but truly one of the special special talents to pay here. Effortless and a cut above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk