Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

Gazza272

Imagine if the Club hyped a signing with the following:

2 League Championships
2 Challenge cup championships (4 final appearances)
1 playoff Trophy (2 final appearances)
1 Division 1 gold Medal.
Pool A nation starting netminder.

Think how crazy we would go over that CV? Yet he's been one of ours and we have invested in him and he has invested in us.

I was convinced he was going to move to Europe. But delighted he will be back in our Jersey.

ASHIPP

And breathe...... fantastic news. Our goalie duo are back. We wanted some big news. We got two critical signings in one announcement. Wonderful news that they have commited to the Devils for another season. Either could have accepted other offers.

Suprised Bowns didn't fancy the O'Connor route of furthering his career abroad. Unless he was short on offers, but he can't have been surely?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

d20

I think Bownsy will try a move possibly next year and have a crack at it you can guarantee lordo and the owners will tell him to go and welcome him back if it didnt work out for him but him and Jade are very settled here with a house and business.

Kevlar68

I am so glad Bowns has re-signed but also surprised at Murdy staying to play second string as he could easily be a starter for a few of the EIHL teams but again glad Murdy has stayed.

I am so glad Bowns has re-signed but also surprised at Murdy staying to play second string as he could easily be a starter for a few of the EIHL teams but again glad Murdy has stayed.
I like Murdy as a back up but I can't think of a single EIHL team who would want him as a starter. He's good but not at the level of any starting NM from last season.