Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

osh

Just passed the apartment in the bay...looks like Paris’s car is being kept there before he’s announced. Mind you, whether he’ll like his Austin A35 with personal plate PAR 151 I’m not too sure !

jimmy snels

good signing. one those in the know seem to have known for a month. expecting parisi next. pretty tame ending to signings if im honest if thats the case. Got to be honest here those within the club who know who is coming need to be a little more tight lipped if they want to make signings more exciting.

Looks a top quality signing, Hopefully he can be our David Ling!!
Only thing I'm slightly concerned with though is that a lot of our guys are well into their thirties, a few is ok, but I'm concerned that we have too much experience and aren't blooding in enough young/hungry players. The Rupert twins would have been a great coup, who could be built upon when our stalwarts retire and It's realistic to think that 50% of this team could be retired within 2 years! That all being said, I still think we have quality in abundance and will be favourites for the league, but its a more short term approach.

In regards to the signings being leaked, obviously it's difficult to keep things under wraps. Id start with making sure Katrina can't tell her husband the 50/50 ticket seller anything though...

Wannabe2

Sometime soon, I am going to wake up and realise that all these signings are a dream, surely my club, your club, can’t be consisting of so so many awesome players. This is Cardiff, not Colorado,( although our City is beautiful), I feel like I have passed away and this is our team in heaven, although our name wouldn’t go down to well with the locals. So what I really want to say, is thank you to our amazing organisation,for taking this great club to unbelievable heights, for having the same passion for it as us guys, and although living on the other side of the pond, and without taking out everything they could. These guys love this club as much as anyone of us, and continually show us with action, and not just words. I could go on and on about these amazing folk, they truly are huge members of the Red Army, we are truly lucky to be where we are, that’s what makes it so hard to take in. So without blabbering on for the next 6 months, thank you guys this journey is the trip of a life time.
Happy Hockey Days.

Wannabe2

We are loving it Brian, these signings have been untrue, what a first class job to recruit so many superb players. Can’t wait now, I feel 18 again love it, come on you beauties, let’s do this.
Happy Hockey Days.