Canada V USA

E.D.S.

Thread starter #1
Apologies if this isn't in the right place. I'll leave it to the moderators to decide and ultimately move it but can anyone tell me how I can catch the USA V Canada game please? It's not on the red button....disaster!!
Thank you

This is a quote from the BBC live text updates thing:

"Anonymous texts us to ask: "Are the beeb gonna show Canada v USA hockey live? *Begging*" No need to beg, anon. The whole game will be on the BBC red button and the BBC website (UK users only) with periods two and three on BBC 2 (once the bobsleigh has finished). The game is at 1640 local time in Vancouver, which is 0040 in the UK. If you're a British ice hockey fan, going to bed on time tonight is simply not an option, work tomorrow or not ..."

E.D.S.

Thread starter #4
I know and it's upsetting!! I'd hate to miss it! Thanks for the support though Wannabe2.

Am I just too premature (not the first time I've heard that) is the FO time much later than I'm expecting??

Bit too late for me, but I've been watching a few games when they've replayed them on the red button the next day. First time I've really watched any ice hockey above British standard and really enjoying it. Even watched a couple of the Women's games including USA v Sweden last night. Seems like there's only 2 decent teams in the women's though. Still very entertaining.

Looking forward to watching Czech Republic v Latvia tonight at the more reasonable FO time for UK viewers at 8pm. Got Thursday and Friday off this week for my birthday meaning I'll be able to watch all the games (probably on repeat for the 3am / 5am Face offs) :D