Calling Cwmbran and Newport fans - Playoff Final

Thread starter #1
My parents own the Queen Inn, Upper Cwmbran

I have arranged with them to show the final on the big projector screen in the lounge which will hold about 35-40 fans sitting / standing.

I believe face off is at 4pm? and fingers crossed we will be watching the Devils

Ill be there in my devils shirt for a pint or few.

If you need directions etc PM me, email me at chrisjonesdevil22@hotmail.com or you can call 07867910526.

If you need a postcode for a satnav or google map directions let me know.

Last year was great and we had a good number of fans turn up including two Belfast Fans who didnt rub it in to much :D

See you there

Chris

Thread starter #8
Nice one Russ.

Just need to see how many more are coming up to make it a good day and possibly night if we win it

Finny

What's the post code address Burgy?

Trying to work out if it will be closer to me than the one down Penarth on other thread.

Thread starter #12
Its complicated but the simple break down is:

Two old cottages converted in to a pub 50/60's i think

So there is a postcode for the pub and what used to be the land for the second cottage.

Pandora said:
Finny said:
What's the post code address Burgy?

Trying to work out if it will be closer to me than the one down Penarth on other thread.

Go on Finny, come to Cwmbran. Will be great to see you again :D
Yes Finny go to Cwmbran it's a great pub, and whilst your there perhaps you can persuade Pandora to get her backside to a game or two next season, she really missed out this last season :cry:

Russky

Delicately phrased as usual Phil! But you are right, its been too long since Pandora's last visit to the the Big Blue Tent!

Finny said:
Wasn't Pandora at a game earlier this season? I seem to remember her calling me fat? :(

Not me Finny, I'm innocent and haven't made it to a game this season. Anyway my eyesight may be failing but you sure ain't fat!

Have you decided where you'll go on Sunday?