Calgary stampede summit

Finny

You can livestream on a mobile. I’ve been doing meetings over Zoom weekly for a couple yrs now with no issues whatsoever. They only have to register on Facebook Live.
Doesn’t matter if you’re live-streaming on a laptop, tablet or phone. If the bandwidth isn’t there, it’s not there regardless of the device.
I forget which owners house is which but most times it looks like they‘re out in the sticks where the data coverage probably isn’t great.

voth26

For those of us who were refreshing twitter/ YouTube constantly they twice managed to get a Youtube link up. However, as soon as you clicked the link it failed to connect and the video was deleted.

it sounds like there is an internet connection, but it’s a lot slower than it should be. And so broadcasting a live video was impossible.
I'm guessing they have filmed it instead and are now uploading it (very slowly) to YouTube.
all ive had for the last 2 hrs is the main page of devils looking at me, where do you find the link??

voth26

Doesn’t matter if you’re live-streaming on a laptop, tablet or phone. If the bandwidth isn’t there, it’s not there regardless of the device.
I forget which owners house is which but most times it looks like they‘re out in the sticks where the data coverage probably isn’t great.
Brians house i think

august04 2.0

Well the anticipation has gone for me, the moment has been lost! Off to bed, hope the signing announcements are up by the morning, even if the videos aren’t!

Finny

all ive had for the last 2 hrs is the main page of devils looking at me, where do you find the link??
There was one which appeared on my YouTube homepage that was supposed to go live at 9:33. I connected to it, but was then deleted at ~ 9:35.

One of the wives (I think) then posted another link. But that wouldn’t connect either.

moggy#9

The lack of updates is what’s frustrating! They said an hour ago that the video would be up in 45 minutes…
Probably because that's what the software was telling them, then the link dropped out the throughout went down. They're probably trying to give the best info that they can, but the situation is fluid.

Mazzoak

“our internet is slow. We can’t upload the video”
”Try sending them to Katrina”
”How?”
”Via the internet……oh”.
Hence the several hours comment. Go to an Internet cafe or other free wifi area that doesn’t have the same provider.

terry hunt

If you want to know whats happening look up the Reuters report on Rogers regarding this incident.
Happened during maintenance apparently and is the second major incident with them in the last 18 months.
Really serious incident affecting financial institutions and all other ommunications.Rogers are one of the major players in this field and look like they will be in the shite big time.

Finny

Hence the several hours comment. Go to an Internet cafe or other free wifi area that doesn’t have the same provider.
Yeh because where Brian Parker lives there is an Internet cafe just around the corner….

But please, don’t stop. Keep making yourself look stupid.