Cafe - Grazing Shed

Kipper

LOL you maybe shouldnt have included the kipper knows best bit when hes just told people to eat elsewhere..........
Not complaining just a bit shocked. Im sure your burgers are lovely just not a fan of burgers. Any chance we can have our baked potatoes back:)
Kipper always knows best. You should know that after all these years!

So, night number 1 is in the books.

It didn’t go perfectly, we’ve definitely got stuff we WILL improve on. But I think we did a decent job seeing as we only got fully set up about an hour before doors opened. (I was still putting “feet” on fences at 4pm)

Aside from prices (because let’s be honest, I’ve heard it all before. And £8 for a cheeseburger of that quality, fries, and a refillable drink all night is NOT overpriced for a sports venue) any feedback would be amazing.

Thanks to everyone who came to visit the newest addition to the Shed family. :)
Mate I had the cheeseburger meal and it was awesome for £9 was great value considering the quality and the service was spot on

Koop11

The burger I had was fresh, hot, and very tasty. By the time I scanned my card to pay for it, it was being handed to me. the large team working behind the counter were working very hard and all seemed to know what they were doing. Top job. You've set the bar high on night 1 though.

JC23

The burger I had was fresh, hot, and very tasty. By the time I scanned my card to pay for it, it was being handed to me. the large team working behind the counter were working very hard and all seemed to know what they were doing. Top job. You've set the bar high on night 1 though.
Bar set high indeed, although, we thought it could have gone better. Perspective is wonderful.

The John Wayne I had was excellent. My daughter ordered the Veggie burger and had to wait almost 10 minutes. She put ketchup on her chips but couldn't eat them as the ketchup tasted as though vinegar had been added. But as I said I enjoyed my burger. Just a little too expensive to eat at every game especially at £18.50 for the two meal deals

JC23

The John Wayne I had was excellent. My daughter ordered the Veggie burger and had to wait almost 10 minutes. She put ketchup on her chips but couldn't eat them as the ketchup tasted as though vinegar had been added. But as I said I enjoyed my burger. Just a little too expensive to eat at every game especially at £18.50 for the two meal deals
One of the areas we are looking at is the veggie burgers. As they are cooked to order, they take a little while longer. Hopefully that’s going to improve in coming weeks.

Mazzoak

It’s nice to read some positive comments. It’s great that the changes within the facility have happened and continue to improve.

Wannabe2

So glad our owners have taken over the running of the Arena, new bar being installed, new top line food outlet, these guys are not only doing a great job with the team, but are doing their utmost to ensure match night has most things required for a enjoyable evening. Well played everyone.

Vartel

So, night number 1 is in the books.

It didn’t go perfectly, we’ve definitely got stuff we WILL improve on. But I think we did a decent job seeing as we only got fully set up about an hour before doors opened. (I was still putting “feet” on fences at 4pm)

Aside from prices (because let’s be honest, I’ve heard it all before. And £8 for a cheeseburger of that quality, fries, and a refillable drink all night is NOT overpriced for a sports venue) any feedback would be amazing.

Thanks to everyone who came to visit the newest addition to the Shed family. :)
I am liking the sound of that refillable drink! Can we get a pre-game burger with meal deal then get refilled drinks in every period break and at the end of the night? That adds lots of value to the deal if we can come back and get 3+ drinks out of it

I am liking the sound of that refillable drink! Can we get a pre-game burger with meal deal then get refilled drinks in every period break and at the end of the night? That adds lots of value to the deal if we can come back and get 3+ drinks out of it
My plan is to test this Saturday.