Buying tickets for August friendlies

voth26

Thread starter #1
Sorry to post this but Im looking to buy tickets for 31st August and 4th Sept, but cant find the link/thread explaing how to buy on line, old age dont come on its own :roll: :roll: thanks in advance

I don't think you can buy game-specific tickets online, just 'match ticket vouchers' that can be exchanged for proper tickets at the arena...

Earnie

Go to Devils website.

Buy Tickets - click

game vouchers - click - you should be close.!

You get a number per seat.

Redeem at BBT after Aug 12 for a ticket.

Something like that anyway.

Sheincar

Yes as I understand it. You buy the vouchers online; receive e mail from club with codes on which you print out or show on phone when you go to bbt from 12 august onwards.

drainage

Marty said:
Thanks for the replies. That's a pain though, another £15 on petrol spent then.
Or give vouchers to someone else to pick up?? I am getting my mates as they are on holiday when tickets available

Will try calling closer to the date then.
Actually, when will the actual season tickets be ready? Will they be collect only? I can't remember how it worked last year.

Diafol

Marty said:
I've just called the office - as long as you know your voucher reference number, you'll be able to ring the BBT to book your tickets.

Wannabe2

I just came from the rink, and there was no mention of that you have to print the voucher of and present it at the rink desk.

Diafol said:
Marty said:
I've just called the office - as long as you know your voucher reference number, you'll be able to ring the BBT to book your tickets.
Great, thanks. Money saved! :Banana

Wannabe2

Marty said:
Diafol said:
Marty said:
Great, thanks. Money saved! :Banana
Hopefully that's true, but I would check with the rink mate, after all no one wants to be fannied about.

Martynwo

maybe it's because i'm still jet lagged and can't follow these friendly ticket purchasing process but can I just go down to the rink box office and buy the tickets over the counter with cash, no vouchers / print offs etc ?

Sheincar

Martynwo said:
maybe it's because i'm still jet lagged and can't follow these friendly ticket purchasing process but can I just go down to the rink box office and buy the tickets over the counter with cash, no vouchers / print offs etc ?
No you can't just turn up with money & buy tickets - silly boy :DWD That's far too simple & nowhere near enough hoops to jump through in order to part with your money!

Finny

Yes you can just go down to the rink office and buy tickets. But you can't do it until 12th Aug and you won't get the online discount.