Brendan Mikkelson - Welcome to Cardiff

BostonBart22

Kevlar68

Thread starter #3
In most of the videos he's been the first to react when a team mate has been hit which I like. We need a player like him.

Top notch signing by the looks of it. Experienced in NA and Europe with some high level hockey so can clearly skate well for a big guy. Sticks up for team mates, weather he hugs or not he shows that you can't take liberties with his team mates and will answer the bell if he thinks its needed. Got some leadership on his CV as well. Nothing not to like really, I'm really pleased and this signing has brought back that excitement that's long been missing during these crazy times. Welcome to Cardiff Brendan!

KaneDevils

Sounds like the sort of solid stay at home defenseman that Ben blood would have been for us. I'd love to see us getting really stingy at the back.
Yeah, definitely. Solid D with pacey skillful forwards sounds like a good combo. Can't wait for further announcements for this new chapter in the clubs history. Exciting times.

moggy#9

Yeah, definitely. Solid D with pacey skillful forwards sounds like a good combo. Can't wait for further announcements for this new chapter in the clubs history. Exciting times.
This, together with the goalie suggestion elsewhere on here, would be very interesting.