Bouncebackability

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
Time to regroup after the cup final , next weekend is big and tougher than normal, guildford will be raring to go after a fortnight rest and Dundee no game saturday before they play us on sunday, we need to play as we did friday just gone , anything less tan 60 minute full blooded hockey and we will struggle..lets do this...

august04

I’m concerned about this weekend. We should beat Flames at home but they usually give us a good battle and their fast, up tempo, strong forechecking game has given us some problems this past year or two. Followed by a trip to Dundee, facing a side battling like hell for a play-off spot with the ability to beat anyone in this league on their day. Let’s just hope there’s no CC hangover - hopefully the team will feed off the disappointment of losing yesterday and do the business for the rest of the league campaign.

Hedd Wyn John

I’m concerned about this weekend. We should beat Flames at home but they usually give us a good battle and their fast, up tempo, strong forechecking game has given us some problems this past year or two. Followed by a trip to Dundee, facing a side battling like hell for a play-off spot with the ability to beat anyone in this league on their day. Let’s just hope there’s no CC hangover - hopefully the team will feed off the disappointment of losing yesterday and do the business for the rest of the league campaign.
Every game is a cup final from now on.

Devils86

Reckon if we’d won on Sunday (as well as Friday) there would be a real risk of some players taking their foot off the gas this coming weekend. Not now. Every player will be gunning for the Ws to bring that league title home. Won’t be easy but there aren’t any easy games anymore.

One thing I am not sure about: our bus legs in Dundee - when we are used to flying, but given recent developments that won’t be happening. Unless we’ve been coaching it this season due to cut backs at Flybe...anybody in the know?