Blaze Vs Devils - 31 Mar 19 - League .. decider?

kingmo19.1

Even if we'd won it this season - which might have papered over the cracks a little, I'd still like to see some major changes next season.

This season, 4 or 5 forwards just haven't produced / blown hot and cold and are too long in the tooth.

It's an aging team and it's shown this season. Too many players here for too long - we need a real injection of new blood.

Even if we'd won it this season - which might have papered over the cracks a little, I'd still like to see some major changes next season.

This season, 4 or 5 forwards just haven't produced / blown hot and cold and are too long in the tooth.

It's an aging team and it's shown this season. Too many players here for too long - we need a real injection of new blood.
Are you real? We just finished the season on equal points with Belfast and lost on games won. Look where a massive overhaul got Sheffield. Come on now.

Devils86

Congratulations to the Giants - it’s a long season and at the end of it they pipped us to it. If you look at sides that end on the same points it’s difficult to say that they are miles better than us. But they get the win and credit to them.

We should never have let ourselves get into today’s position and I’m sure a lot of work will be done over the summer to put that right. This weekend has been a great example of how things have gone for us recently - great at home and totally different on the road, nothing went right tonight, whenever there was a % that a puck wouldn’t sit right or a deflection would go the wrong way - every time it went against us.

I don’t like to use officials as excuses but those officials today were useless, almost as bad as the ice. Hackett had a great game as like the rest of the league they only seem to turn up when they play us.

This will make us stronger.

(Ps. If, after nearly getting a 3peat, and all the times he has saved our butts the first words this evening you type are negative and towards Bowns then tbh I don’t think we need you as a fan)

Gospel

Gutted for the Devils but the best team over the season won the league. Devils been very inconsistent with results, especially against the lower teams.

Im not particulalry bothered about the playoffs.

Lets see what next season brings & what changes are made as i feel some are necessary.

Devilsatw

Bowns can do one!!
He was right in his interview wasn’t he that the title race is stressful.

Sloppy goal tonight and a howler against stars. Bye bowns

Wannabe2

Well the most consistent team won the league, congratulations Belfast, you have had our number this season. No one has ever done the three peat, and no one has done it now. Well cheesed off losing it against a average team who finished the league 30 points below us, but who on the night were too good for us. In fairness we deserved zilch from tonight, and we got what we deserved zilch. Not physical enough, not clinical enough, and too many passengers.

august04

I really didn’t see that coming tonight. Congratulations to Belfast but we BLEW TWO huge leads at the top of the table this season and questions need to be asked. Can’t argue with Belfast winning the Challenge Cup, the league and the conference - it’s one hell of a return so far with just the Mickey Mouse weekend cup to come. Frankly, I couldn’t give a toss about the play-offs. So disappointed.

Bowns can do one!!
He was right in his interview wasn’t he that the title race is stressful.

Sloppy goal tonight and a howler against stars. Bye bowns
That’s a knee jerk reaction.

Bowns has won us so many games this year. If he didn’t make the odd mistake he would be playing a lot higher standard than the EIHL.

If I was Lord he’d be one of the first I’d sign back.