Blaze Vs Devils 2 Mar 19 - League

Wannabe2

Your goalie can only win you so many games, never mind how good he is, Giants have been relying on theirs for too long, when he plays average they show their weaknesses. They are not as good a all round team as we are, but we have to win tonight. Come on lads let’s do this.

Samael

It's rare for me to agree with you wannabe but you are right about the giants netminding. We have a much more rounded roster with established players who have proven they can do it, lets just hope they do it again because they wont be kissing the punch bowl this year as l read last night the eihl got rid of it last year for some new thing that looks even cheaper than the playoff cup and will look quite dated in 5-10 years. Lol

Finny

Think we probably did well to keep it even to the third, but tiredness must have played a part toward the end.
Safe trip home Devils fans
What is the situation with your injuries?
Who is out and is there any news on when they will be back?

Can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I do feel sorry for Coventry fans this season. Stewart has put together a competitive and exciting team to watch, but their injuries could see them miss out on the playoffs when they should be qualifying comfortably.

Wagstaff

What is the situation with your injuries?
Who is out and is there any news on when they will be back?

Can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I do feel sorry for Coventry fans this season. Stewart has put together a competitive and exciting team to watch, but their injuries could see them miss out on the playoffs when they should be qualifying comfortably.
Hache, Hansen and Venus all injured, Venus was an awkward hit, the others i am unsure.
Don’t feel sorry for us, our season is pretty much over and done with, the only hope is that we can get them back and capitalise on our games in hand as were slipping down the table way below our potential