Blaze v Giants

tim78

Well this season's title lies upon 3 teams and I think Coventry will have the biggest say in it.

Wagstaff's going to have the entire red army for 1 night.

jenks33

Bit nervous about this game. Mainly because I think this is our best chance of Belfast dropping points. I just cant see them slipping up against Fife and Dundee at home.
I'm sure we will beat MK on Saturday but if we go into that Sunday game with Coventry needing a win it could be a tight one.
As others have said, if we don't pick up 3 points this weekend and Belfast win their remaining 3 games then they will deserve the title.

BostonBart22

could boil down to that overtime point in belfast we deserved.. rather get a point in coventry than the 2 we may have needed, thats of course it is decided b4 then...

The_Puck

If we win the league by a point I think the most crucial point we got this season was away to Guildford. There’s no way we should’ve got something out of that game needing 3 goals with 2 and a half mins left.

kingmo19.1

Come on you blaze! (Tonight only)!

Gotta funny feeling they’ll beat the giants - and also beat us!

Was thinking last night - such a shame our last home game wasn’t against the giants with the title on the line! Now that would be a nerve shredder!!!!

I guess one for Finny? .... can you recall if the title has ever been played for on the last day between the top 2 teams ???

The_Puck

Come on you blaze! (Tonight only)!

Gotta funny feeling they’ll beat the giants - and also beat us!

Was thinking last night - such a shame our last home game wasn’t against the giants with the title on the line! Now that would be a nerve shredder!!!!

I guess one for Finny? .... can you recall if the title has ever been played for on the last day between the top 2 teams ???
Sheffield vs Cardiff in 2014/15 was played on the Saturday of the final weekend of the season. It was Sheffield's final game of the season and they beat us 2-1. That's the only one i can think of.