Blaze v Devils - Fri 30 March 2018 - Play-Offs 1/4F 1st leg- FO 7:30 - Chat?updates

Wannabe2

What is the quality of the Blaze webcast like?
Very good Terry, you won’t be disappointed I use it regularly. Peter who is the cameraman is very experienced and the commentary is very unbiased, got it booked myself, feet up, beer in hand, and a Devils game, little piece of heaven I reckon/

Thread starter #30
If you are at the game and can help us out keeping those Devils fans biting the nails at home or in sunnier places on their hols text MNL on 07527 625206

matbur

Resolution isn't great at times and it stuttered for a split second once or twice, otherwise fine.

Visually could be better quality, but camera and commentary are both very professional. Gets my thumbs up.

Belfast beating Nottingham 4-2, midway through second in that one.

BostonBart22

Well done devils ...it's only half time..so keep calm . Blaze will be at us from the start. Soak up the pressure..they will leave gaps in defence then we will pounce..prediction 6...2 to devils.

Took a while to get going but after 25/30 mins we took over.

Nice to see the players finishing all there hits in the last period too and faryna getting nasty even on the bench with pacquette.

Stewarding was terrible people walking round the place whilst game was in play.

Also 30 mins wait for a hot dog and cheeseburger is terrible sort it out :)