Blaze sign...

Looks like the Blaze got lucky to sign a player who wants to live in the local area. As a Solihull resident, I'm not surprised he wanted to live in Solihull as it is a lovely town and playing for the most successful team in recent history can only be a bonus.

Gazza272

J.B said:
Looks like the Blaze got lucky to sign a player who wants to live in the local area. As a Solihull resident, I'm not surprised he wanted to live in Solihull as it is a lovely town and playing for the most successful team in recent history can only be a bonus.

Why was Chris Allen living in Sollihull? :shock:

Poor guy, going from Edinburgh one of the nicest cities in the UK to Solihull. I think even Merthyr, one of the most deprived area's in the UK and one of the most unhealthiest places in Europe is more appealing. :lol:

Merthyr Devil said:
Poor guy, going from Edinburgh one of the nicest cities in the UK to Solihull. I think even Merthyr, one of the most deprived area's in the UK and one of the most unhealthiest places in Europe is more appealing. :lol:
I hope your being sarcastic.......lol

Finny

J.B said:
:lol:

J.B said:
Your posts get worse by the minute.

J.B said:
How many canadian players have ever moved to Grangetown hoping to play for the Devils? Allen must be a glutton for punishment. :lol:

ASHIPP

Hey guys, don't knock Solihull - I went to school there and it's ok (by comparison to Coventry!). Used to be considered as 'posh Birmingham' although lost that reputation when I moved into the area! Mind you, I later saw the light and moved back to our hallowed city Cardiff where I was born. :lol: