Black Jerseys - 2021/22

Devils86

Thread starter #1
Were on sale in the shop tonight presumably - as I saw about 5 around the arena. They were bleeding gorgeous! Told Mrs Devils86 that this year I wouldn't be getting a red or white jersey....

But a black/grey one....

Jonesy83

They did look really good in person and they have the numbers and numbers printed on the back (not stitched on).
The guy sitting next to me had bought a jersey (red one) with Dixon 11 on the back and said it was £65

they had a few left in the shop after the game. lovely jersey if i'm honest! I wanted a Mcnally jersey in a large but they only had a medium. The fit was fine just bloody solid to get my head through it!

Jonesy83

they had a few left in the shop after the game. lovely jersey if i'm honest! I wanted a Mcnally jersey in a large but they only had a medium. The fit was fine just bloody solid to get my head through it!
I haven’t bought a jersey for a few season, are the fits the same as the heavier material jerseys?
I normally buy a small mans but I’ve heard people say the lighter material jersey are a smaller cut.

Devils86

Thread starter #11
If anyone follows the Devils on Facebook they have posted about new merch for tomorrow- at the back of the shop you can see the jerseys - might need to zoom in a bit

Gavevs88

Spoke to Corkey about these last night, I was informed they are not black and they are "Gun Metal Grey" ;). He also said we will be able to order on the website in the next week or so, they should then hopefully be in by the pre season games in a fortnight.

Kevlar68

I myself don't think they're anything special.
It didn't give me a wow factor in any way at all when I saw it unlike our skyline black jersey, straight away I wanted one of those.
Also I like sewn names and numbers as it gives it a feel of quality where as I don't get that with print shirts but it's more light weight to play in I understand that.
That's just the way I see the shirt.

Gavevs88

I'm with you on the stitching, however they are a lot cheaper than the stitched ones, £65 as opposed to the £90 the others were by the time you paid the extra £25 for the name/number :)