Biz

Sheincar

Thread starter #1
From Twitter

We usually wouldn't announce something this big on Twitter, but it seems fitting... Welcome back to Cardiff @BizNasty2point0 - over to you.

Ocko

The words I said out loud when I heard this could not be repeated here. Absolutely massive state of shock.

Welcome back Biz! (I can't believe I actually wrote that)

Ocko

This is actually outrageous. Put this is perspective Devils fans; our last mid season signings were the likes of Rama from the Finnish 4th tier (and a school) now we sign Paul Bissonette. Unbelievable.

The owners are as excited as the rest of you guys. When Todd came to us with opportunity, to quote Steve it was a "no-brainer". Great fit with an already great group of guys.

voth26

Wtf really wow welcome back biz, really hope we dont gas anyone, we've got a great group of guys who all deserve to be here.if this is true we just got a hell of a lot tougher for sure

SteveKing

What an exciting day for Devils hockey! As we've been saying, Cardiff is quickly becoming a destination that hockey players want to come to. To get a player of Paul's caliber is a reflection of that and it's also a reflection of our appreciation for the support that Devils fans have given us in our first year.

And to answer your questions, while there's always a chance that Biz could get an NHL contract, we hope that he stays with us for the entire year. Nobody will be dropped from the roster. Andrew and Franny will just have to manage the lineup if everyone is healthy.

Happy Hockey Days, Devil Fans!!!