Bili Tygri Liberec v Devils - Sat 26th Aug 2017 / 3.30pm

Diafol

It's live on Premier Player apparently.

A big Saturday in the Champions Hockey League - we will have 2 LIVE games for you! Bili Tygri Liberec vs The Cardiff Devils from 14:25 on www.premierplayer.tv and later Mountfield HK vs Nottingham Panthers from 5pm on the main network. Enjoy the action!

voth26

Michel16 and chriso:

I'm currently using Iron Shield VPN which I downloaded from the Google Play store then sideloaded to my Fire TV box. It's working well so far.
Hi i'm not a techy at all, how or what is sideloaded?? i've also got a fire stick so curious how it works. thanks

thanks for info Diafol. Just signed in to my premier player and it says "This section will contain a link to the following games - 26 August 14:25 – Bili Tygri Liberec vs Cardiff Devils in the Champions Hockey League (2.25pm-5.15pm UK time). The faceoff definately seems to be 14:30. for anyone interested the Premier Player HD is £10 a month, Went for the player as Virgin don't support Premier in HD. It runs well on XBOX one and quality was worth it. Hoping they will show some EIHL games this season as they did last year.

I've just got off the phone to premier sports.they said the game will not be shown live on sky tv,only on the online app.so no to premier sports only premier player.hope this helps you

Diafol

The guys are working so hard to put Thursday behind them and it shows.

Let's hope they can keep it going.

Hope Haddad is OK he took a nasty check into the glass and went off early at the end of the period.