best place to watch at the rink

Thread starter #1
hi im coming up from plymouth next week to watch the devils on sunday. but was wondering which is the best place to watch as ive never been before. is it the centre or closer to one of the nets :?: been a fan for years but just never made it yet. :DWD

wildthing74

Block 3 by miles. See most of the ice which is novel in BBT & good atmosphere. Sit near the back if you can get a ticket and I guarantee you will be back.

In Block 8 you can see 99.9% of the ice but it's sometimes hard to see the plays on net the other end however you have the opposition goalie in front of you for 2 out of 3 periods so that tends to not matter.

Sheincar

DevilDan said:
In Block 8 you can see 99.9% of the ice but it's sometimes hard to see the plays on net the other end however you have the opposition goalie in front of you for 2 out of 3 periods so that tends to not matter.
But you also have the drums in block 8 so if that's not your thing then blocks 2 & 3 are best for atmosphere.

rocketbob

More seriously, after many, many games in block 12, I had my first game in block 8 recently and really enjoyed it and wished I had seen more games from there (no offence intended block 12).
I do really like the drums though. :RAWK :RAWK