Ben O’Connor released

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketbob

What a completely stupid remark to make, Todds position was very similar in Belfast and that had sod all to do with family connections,he held that position because of his ability and led them to many trophies. Also the people who own the Devils are very intelligent business people, who are also very au fait with the game of hockey, these people have faith in Todd, thousands of Taffies have faith in Todd, we are where we are due to Todd. God you need a wake up call.
I 1000% agree with this. If you don't think that Todd is doing an excellent job with at most very minor blips a couple of times in the last number of years then I would question your critical analysis skills.

Samael

It's rare l agree with Wannabe, but he's bang on here and you are talking crap Mazzoak. To suggest Todd has been playing catch up since he got here in Cardiff and has no forward plan is absolutely absurd. It's no wonder Steve King hasn't posted here in a while and Todd had a dig at the inferno recently when pearls of wisdom like this are posted.

kingmo19.1

It's rare l agree with Wannabe, but he's bang on here and you are talking crap Mazzoak. To suggest Todd has been playing catch up since he got here in Cardiff and has no forward plan is absolutely absurd. It's no wonder Steve King hasn't posted here in a while and Todd had a dig at the inferno recently when pearls of wisdom like this are posted.
Unfortunately, Mazzoak is just an antagonising click-bait merchant. He/she has little credibility with a large number of inferno users so the simple thing is just to ignore it.

Samael

He or she does post some logic and is not a 100% troll. An observation they made regarding omicron and why the government are not forthcoming with mortality rates for fear of essential workers not getting a booster and getting sick then made perfect sense if they are lower than previous spikes.

However, this thread isn't about Mazzoak, its about a has been brit who left. Speculation as to why, is fun, but ultimately pointless. He's gone, l for one am glad, l hope he finds gainful emoyment in the English league.

Mazzoak

l added my opinion of Todd & the club following criticism of the handling of the release of O’Connor by another member on this thread. Certain aspects of the club, the reasoning they give and aspects of my professional life have formed my opinion. The sound system and entertainment for example, its been a complaint of fans since day one. l know of arenas around the world with lower capacities than the IAW that have invested in systems that are cost effective and resolve the same issue found in the IAW, which every Ice Arena suffers, yet the IAW or whoever was in charge at the development stage & since has chosen to not resolve what is a basic sound system issue.

My analytical thinking skills are on point, I’ve no need to question facts. Obviously this isn’t a popular view, the club have the support of fans on the Inferno in much the same way people have defended organisations for centuries. The club ownership is an improvement on previous owners, that’s doesn’t mean paying fans should accept a poor product on fear of losing them or accepting it because it’s better than before, sorry for me, if the game night is becoming poor, I’ll do two things, complain & not go and so will others, so in a slight twist it’s actually in everyone’s interest that fans get value for money and keep coming to games. As with the quality or rather lack of quality players and coach (that’s not my opinion, it’s been mentioned once or twice on the Inferno) it’s not the only aspect that will kill the club.

Samael

Too long, didn't read. Stop derailing threads and making them about you. You are 95% full of horseshit and this above post probably proves it. You, like some others on here, type too much and have nothing to actually say.

Samael

I'm making a valid point l think, but OK James. Perhaps delete a bunch of off topic posts, mine included and lock the thread then as it has indeed run its course as Earnie said earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.