Ben Davies GB MoM

Earnie

Thread starter #1
In the GB game v Netherlands our Ben was MoM.
It is worth a mention as a separate topic. I would be far happier if Whistle had nailed down our Brits before going back to Canada and before the GB games later in the month.

Kipper

Earnie said:
It is worth a mention as a separate topic. I would be far happier if Whistle had nailed down our Brits before going back to Canada and before the GB games later in the month.
I know that Whis tried but the Brits were not for being nailed down.

Wannabe2

Earnie said:
They would have to want to come back for that to happen.

Sheincar

Earnie said:
To be fair our Brits involved with GB have, to the best of my knowledge & belief, never agreed terms until after WC games and then holiday.

ASHIPP

Congratulations to Ben. A performance like that can only serve to justify his permenancy in Team GB. To be fair he doesn't need just this to prove it....he was already on the radar of other clubs well before this.

Ben will have at least 3 offers from Elite League clubs already. He has a big decision to make. Best of luck to him....he deserves to make the right choice for himself.

voth26

Well done to ben for his mom, I would be really surprised to see ben or ritchie back in a devils shirt next season fingers crossed they will