Belfast Giants Tv

Thread starter #1
Hi All
Has anyone any comments on the webcast for tonights match ??? I know its going to be biased but is the quality any good and worth a fiver ??????? Any problems with it before i take the plunge. failing that im off to watch the satans at the big blue tent!

Chris

Administrator
Quality - depends if they've sorted out their streaming, the previous times we've pushed it instead of running Match night Live! there have been problems with the stream cutting out or losing sound...

Chris.

Hi Guys

The last five games you could say were "4 and 1" four rock solid broadcasts and one absolute nightmare (that'll be the Nottingham game). Last week's game I spent the whole night with my eye on emails, the encoder/broadcaster and the actual web stream too. Last week I had two (total) emails regarding the broadcast and those were both individual issues with flash/browser problems. Anyone who requested a refund after the bad broadcast v Nottingham received it!

The last two games we've done a free-view first period for people to see what the broadcast will be like, and we *may* do that tonight - I can't make that call, will be decided closer to game time.

Purchasing is 'instant' and there are no e-mails to rely on, so you can log on after 7pm to purchase if you want.

Face-off is at 7.30 and the live stream will be up for some length of time before that (to make sure it's settled and ready to go; and so that you can make any changes required to get a good quality webcast - a restarted router, a different browser (flash caching issues!), etc.).

Dave @ giantslive

Thread starter #4
roguestar said:
Hi Guys

The last five games you could say were "4 and 1" four rock solid broadcasts and one absolute nightmare (that'll be the Nottingham game). Last week's game I spent the whole night with my eye on emails, the encoder/broadcaster and the actual web stream too. Last week I had two (total) emails regarding the broadcast and those were both individual issues with flash/browser problems. Anyone who requested a refund after the bad broadcast v Nottingham received it!

The last two games we've done a free-view first period for people to see what the broadcast will be like, and we *may* do that tonight - I can't make that call, will be decided closer to game time.

Purchasing is 'instant' and there are no e-mails to rely on, so you can log on after 7pm to purchase if you want.

Face-off is at 7.30 and the live stream will be up for some length of time before that (to make sure it's settled and ready to go; and so that you can make any changes required to get a good quality webcast - a restarted router, a different browser (flash caching issues!), etc.).

Dave @ giantslive

Hi Everyone

We're going to go freeview for tonight's FIRST PERIOD so you can log on and check out the stream quality.

Check it out now @ http://giantslive.tv/ test stream will roll most of the next two hours before faceoff.

Footage of one of last years' Devils Giants games is rolling through it now.

Dave @ giantslive

ANY problems please get in contact asap by the email address at the top of the http://giantslive.tv/ screen.