Belfast Giants release Patryk Wronka.

doron

Thread starter #1
Belfast Giants release Patryk Wronka.(eihl website)
i thought he was a good player from the times i saw him play . released per his request following Wednesday’s game in Cardiff .????????? or was he pushed???

tim78

I can't see Belfast releasing him, he was young, fast and a real find when I watched him play. Can only assume it was personal.

Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Devils Jersey.

fridaysfingers

Looked great first up and so exciting, but like claretgiant I think there was a lot of huff and puff but didn’t blow any houses down.
Probably not the greatest defensively too?

James

Administrator
They're saying Pearce is signed till the end of the season which is a brave statement the way they are getting through players

kettdevil1

He's signed for GAP who are 9th in the French league
They are indeed.... for one of the bigger teams in France they are having a shocker of a season and from what I have seen, I am not sure Wronka is the answer to stopping the slide....

As Claret says, his problem always looked to be end product. At first glance I thought he was a decent enough plan, and then I realised that nothing ever came of any moves he was involved in....

ASHIPP

They are indeed.... for one of the bigger teams in France they are having a shocker of a season and from what I have seen, I am not sure Wronka is the answer to stopping the slide....

As Claret says, his problem always looked to be end product. At first glance I thought he was a decent enough plan, and then I realised that nothing ever came of any moves he was involved in....
Except when he scored against us.....

ASHIPP

The PR fom Giants states Wronka asked to be released so I think that infers he wanted to go rather than them letting him go.

CaldicotDevil

The PR fom Giants states Wronka asked to be released so I think that infers he wanted to go rather than them letting him go.
I think it was a case of he jumped before he was pushed. To be scratched Wednesday and then to find out Pearce was signing aswell, he could see the writing was on the wall.

terry hunt

According to Elite Prospects the Giants latest recruit Palmberg is rumoured to be returning to Sweden.
He is the hottest forward they have at the moment although he has not played many games