Belfast Angry Fan base

Kevlar68

She only looks about 16, probably had her first drink (then one too many) during the weekend !
It's all a bit Jeremy Kyle! In case you are reading, give up the Social Media - you're a laughing stock love!
God please keep the JK name off this forum, lets not lower the tone :D

Foxy

She only looks about 16, probably had her first drink (then one too many) during the weekend !
It's all a bit Jeremy Kyle! In case you are reading, give up the Social Media - you're a laughing stock love!
Really doesn't matter how old she is.... the language was appalling and completely unneccessary

Quite a few of that Tealey lot do seem to be a bit 'lively' and pugnacious after an exceptional season don't they. If they are like this after winning silverware after going only a couple of seasons without, could you imagine what they would be like if they had finally won after waiting 20 years for a league title and 19 years for a play off title and almost a decade without anything at all!

A lot are smarting after we derailed the Grand Slam express on Sunday (we've been there)...But come on, 3/4...Jeez!
Have a Coke and a smile for Christ sake!

844AFE9E-24FB-4C09-8879-39AE7B43E48B.jpeg

Baffled by such bitterness, I decided to take a look at her tweets. I think this one speaks volumes. The young woman appears to be dealing with mental health issues so my advice would be to disregard anything she says and just feel sorry for her.

OJLloyd

Correct, if she is struggling I wish her nothing but peace and calm.

I did see quite a few tweets calling Cardiff Devils ‘scum’.

I take it as a badge of pride. We won clean, we won well. Physical maybe, but clean. That’s how it should be.

SteveKing

Sorry folks. I couldn't help myself. For those that know me, there are really no occasions in life that a little bit of fun can't be had...and especially as it relates to sports. Based on tweets that I'd received from Giants fans in the past, I knew this one would light a spark but I guess I shouldn't play with them like that. Ah...who am I kidding.

d20

Thread starter #32
Apparently they are in process of changing their name next season and its still undecided as they dont know to either go with the Belfast Angry's or the Snowflake Giants !!!!

Swarley

Sorry folks. I couldn't help myself. For those that know me, there are really no occasions in life that a little bit of fun can't be had...and especially as it relates to sports. Based on tweets that I'd received from Giants fans in the past, I knew this one would light a spark but I guess I shouldn't play with them like that. Ah...who am I kidding.
The funny thing is your post on twitter has caused an absolute nightmare storm on Facebook as well lol, Belfast fans were quick to praise Coventry when they did us out of the league title, yet when we beat them fair and square in the playoff finals we ain't allowed to celebrate or have a laugh.

The actions of SOME Belfast fans and ours this season seems so pathetic compared to how great lightening fans and they have a reason to be upset, people really need to get a grip.
Spot on, the MK fans were awesome this season. At our last game against them, all our fans in the bar were cheering for them as they left - obviously in a conga line. Great value, shame that they won't be with us next season.