Belfast 4th Feb CC + League game

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #1
I posted a topic a while back about this game but here's an update on prices.

Flybe Cardiff - Belfast they want 160 Return

Easyjet Bristoll-Belfast International 11:10-12:20 is £30
Flybe Belfast city-Cardiff 15:05-16:15 £26.84

I'm sure we could run a minibus from cardiff to Bristol?
Hotel wise

Premier Inn Titanic Quarter/Cathedral Quarter is the ideal location .

Prices from 5f6/66 on 2 sharing. The offer of 19 a room doesn't seem to be in Belfast.
will post some more hotels later.

Belfast international air port is about 20 miles from the O.
Belfast City air port is 1.5 miles so will need to factor in travel at Belfast as well as the travel to Bristol if you are using easyjet for the departure.

toy_car_uk said:
Belfast international air port is about 20 miles from the O.
Belfast City air port is 1.5 miles so will need to factor in travel at Belfast as well as the travel to Bristol if you are using easyjet for the departure.
£7 for a bus takes you into the city centre, and it's a 5minute / 10 minutes walk depending on who quick you are.. Buses go every 20 minutes from and too the International airport

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #6
Also the other option for flights would be Fri-Sun return from Cardiff @ £100 which includes taxes and card charge. Obviously an extra night's hotel cost but the trip to Bristol won't be needed then bus/taxi down to City etc

Ger-Devils said:
If you want me to sort game tickets out for you at a discounted price then let me know.
Hi, could i have two tickets for the game please. we will be flying out from Bristol on the friday and staying at the Ramada so maybe see some of you there or on the plane :Banana

Regards, Bub.

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #15
Gingers Husband said:
Easyjet return to Bristol is £60 at the mo. Lands a bit late on the Sunday though, 17.45.
We're flying from Bristol then back to Cardiff in time for the Clan game. Around £60 I paid for it last week

Hi guys,

I've just opened a hostel here in Belfast (http://www.ibackpacker.co.uk) and would like offer you guys a special rate for anyone attending this weekend's game, or indeed, any game over here.

We have the following rooms available:
> Room 1) 6 Bed Dorm (en suite)
> Room 2) 10 Bed Dorm (en suite)
> Room 3) 8 Bed Dorm
> Room 4) 8 Bed Dorm
> Room 5) Double Ensuite
> Room 6) 12 Bed Dorm (en suite)
> Room 7) 6 Bed Dorm (en suite)

As you'll see from our website, we're not just an ordinary hostel and there's a reason why we're Trip Advisor's number one in Belfast.

Anyone who's going to the game can book one of our dorm beds for just £10 on the night of the game. For our Double Ensuite room, you can book for just £30! Normally the Double Room is £40 per night (£20 per person) and the dorms are £14. If you're interested, just drop me a line at john@ibackpacker.co.uk

Enjoy the game...