Belfast 20TH

Electricity including batteries fail in that area the ice is lit by thousands of candles, the zamboni is drawn by a horse, the plexi is held in place by small children, and the water well often drys up

and you want TXTS :eek: :shock:

Yeah there are no blocks in dundonald, Also i think season ticket holders might get in first because theyve did it before, not sure if its been worked like that this season because i never make it to the ice bowl early.

cardiffdevil said:
Got my tickets booked thanks for all your help, hope we Devils fans can end up in the same part of the arena

you prob wanna get there early, me and my friend will be also supporting devils on wed so if u see 2 girls in devils shirts gettin odd looks come say hello :D

first off arena? hahaha the ice hole makes the big blue tent look like the odyssey in comparasson.

secondly make sure you get there early there is no specific seating at the ice bowl. Oh and there is no bar.

If the Giants have a rough idea of the number of Devils fans travelling they may block off a few seats for the fans as they did with the Phoenix for last years final, still remember Burgoynes shorthanded goal to win the cup :D :D sorry got caught up in the moment there.

Giants season ticket holders get first choice of seating/standing positions and then doors open for everyone, so if your lucky there maybe some seats left or else its standing either behind one net( this will be the one where Lyle will be for 2 periods) or along one side of the rink where the plexi is very low so " please keep your eye on the puck at all times", the other side of the rink is closed off as that is where the benches are underneath the seats.

Chris

Administrator
As OJ just mentioned on MNL, any of you guys that are off to the game willing to help us with MNL coverage?

Practically guaranteed a big crowd for this so would be nice to provide some proper Devils bias to the masses ;)

Chris.