Awards

Devilsatw

Thread starter #7
Mcnamee I tipped at the beginning of season to be a goalscorer we missed..
I really like the guy and hope he resigns. Fournier oozes class we all know so he deserves d man obviously. I was surprised with Riley’s award and I personally think he is back next season too

jimmy snels

Other than Haddad Im surprised at the winners. Not that they don't deserve it, they just aren't players you hear getting a lot of praise on this forum. Suggests we may not representative of the fan base. (Thats probably a good thing :))
i guess with regards to fournier he scores a lot of goals. too newer fans and particularly youngsters, thats bound to stand out more than a stay at home guy who's defending for his life. for me jardine was my choice. after a rough start finding his feet, he was by far our most consistent player and his +/- was fantastic. he won so many battles on the boards and he wasnt positionally caught out anywhere near as often as fournier. I can make an argument either way for that choice so i do get it.

Devilsatw

Thread starter #17
Fournier should be back but wouldn’t be surprised if he don’t. Bowns could do with another challenge been a devil for years and always has the ambition to go Europe. McNamee I would have straight away

CaldicotDevil

I would say Martin haddad jardine riley Myers Richardson batch duggan mosey rutkis Dixon are all certain for returns
Personally I think we need to loan Rutkis out or let him leave on good terms with the door always open to him. He's got potential to be a EIHL player but he needs to be playing EIHL minutes to achieve that. He's too far down the Devils pecking order to do it for us.

The_Puck

Personally I think we need to loan Rutkis out or let him leave on good terms with the door always open to him. He's got potential to be a EIHL player but he needs to be playing EIHL minutes to achieve that. He's too far down the Devils pecking order to do it for us.
With the new import rules and bench sizes next season, he will be playing consistent 4th line hockey next season for us. Duggan, Myers or Batch will have to move up to the 3rd line aswell.

BostonBart22

Fournier should be back but wouldn’t be surprised if he don’t. Bowns could do with another challenge been a devil for years and always has the ambition to go Europe. McNamee I would have straight away
Bowns was so disapointed not to get a spot in europe last season and it did as most fans agree affect his play on times...I believe he will be raring to go in the eihl next season especially after this extended break , just hoping with the devils...as a brit nettie would be top priority in any team with new ruling regarding brits..