Auction last night

revilo

Most went for around the £400 mark, a few a little less or few a little more. This auction also included a few game issued but not worn jerseys (Louis, Piggot and, possibly Moore) and three signed jerseys.

Hedd Wyn John

i was thinking about staying for the auction but nhl shop had a Black Friday sale and that’s where my money went. Now had the pride jerseys been red that would be another story.

It’s a good cause. Compared to what £850 can buy from the NHL memorabilia world, its extreme, unlikely to either retain or increase its value is a massive understatement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like it raised some good money for a good cause. Would be nice if they released tshirt/hoody with the Devils rainbow logo, I'm sure they would also sell well.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

revilo

Looks like it raised some good money for a good cause. Would be nice if they released tshirt/hoody with the Devils rainbow logo, I'm sure they would also sell well.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Depends what you mean by good cause. The auction profits went (I think) to the club (which I don't have a problem with) not any of the LGBT charities. The club did however donate the 50/50 takings. There was some confusion about this which Todd clarified at the Q and A .

Depends what you mean by good cause. The auction profits went (I think) to the club (which I don't have a problem with) not any of the LGBT charities. The club did however donate the 50/50 takings. There was some confusion about this which Todd clarified at the Q and A .
I was under the impression it was to raise funds for charity. In that case, paying those prices for Devils shirts ............why ? Is the club skint ? May explain the recruitment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk