Appeals - Voth Ban Upheld (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOISYGIRL said:
What annoys me is the 'independent' review panel, independent to me would be, not involved in the league at all, not representatives from 3 teams in the same league, how can they possibly have an unbiased opinion its disgusting.
Words have a loose meaning in the upper tier of British Hockey including the word ELITE which really means run by a team in Yorkshire where steel used to be made by men of steel and now ice hockey is played in a tin house by pansies

Pleximan is spot on as are the various other posts.
Like i said last week, when Brads initial ban was imposed. The Steelers are feeding the numpty's who are controlling the league enough rope!!

As far as sponsers is concerned...........um........a gun and a foot springs to mind!

davew

checked PM's on elite forum earlier.....

oday, 10:41 PM
Elite Head Admin
Head Admin

Default Re: Hello
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Head Admin
I thought it best to PM you to clear up the nonsense regards Sheffield posting news releases before the league.

When the league issued a press statement to the world last week, Sheffield published this immediately. Everyone had this at the same time but Sheffield have a very good press officer, who got the story out when told to publish the story by the league.

God knows why the league delays its own press releases but I don't understand why Cardiff would criticize Sheffield press office for doing their job.

On the current player bans, this news was released to all the clubs yesterday and we we are still waiting for the league to publish this.

We know the results but because of the high feeling of fans, we like you, are waiting for the league to publish the outcome

As posted elsewhere NO club should update their own site until and at such time as the league site has been updated.....problem solved

DS only had to check the league site first after all....
With respect Dave, the press release about the initial bans was a league press release asking the clubs to make them public!
Forward Message

I really can't be bothered to debate it with bob, just thought i should share my experiences....

jodysstillagirlsname said:
NOISYGIRL said:
What annoys me is the 'independent' review panel, independent to me would be, not involved in the league at all, not representatives from 3 teams in the same league, how can they possibly have an unbiased opinion its disgusting.
Words have a loose meaning in the upper tier of British Hockey including the word ELITE which really means run by a team in Yorkshire where steel used to be made by men of steel and now ice hockey is played in a tin house by pansies
Give me a gross little tent any day to a tinhouse! least the rain won't keep me awake at night. :lol:

Dick turpin would be pleased, robbed of £2000 for absolutely nothing. Cant they take this further. On the other hand they have now set a precedent so other clubs including the sainted Steelers need to be careful

as expected the league has turned themselves into a laughing stock,i guess next weekends games featuring the non arena teams will be a non event as all the roster will banned if they throw a check,hit a player or call a arena player a name god forbid mite be banned for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:twisted:

Sorry if this is asking for information that everyone except me already me knows but can someone in the know provide a breakdown of the league structure: who owns / runs the league, who gets what say in which matters etc?

Thanks

Diafol

Slightly OT, but did anyone see the Sky programme last night, when in showing last weekend's highlights, Mr Simms said that Prpich had missed most of last season due to suspension ? :shock: :evil:

steve

VOTH BAN WILL BE SIX GAMES!!!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sports/ice ... -21859152/

The club had written confirmation from the league on thursday that the ban would be reduced to six games. Lo and behold, the following morning the league then released a statement saying the ban would stand!

Funnily enough, there will be a disciplinary review in oh, 6 games time, at which time the league might just :roll: decide that under 'newly agreed tariffs' Voth should only serve 6 games.

This league is a complete joke, run by a bunch of complete retards!!!!!

They tried to save some face by doing it this way - now they just look like an even bigger load of twats!

Status
Not open for further replies.