Anyone heading upto Dundee or Hull?

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Bit of a longshot here, and thought i'd make a new topic as this is bound to get lost in a game thread...

Are there any people heading up to either the Dundee game on Thursday, or the Hull game next Sunday that would be willing to help myself or Nott Simpson/OJ out with MNL?

At present i'm not sure of anyone heading up, and with the games being midweek and then on a Sunday I don't know if anyone at all will be going.

So if you are heading up, or know anyone that is and wouldn't mind helping us out, please give either myself or OJ a pm/email/text.

Thanks

Chris.

The will be MNL coverage of the Devils at Hull on Sunday thanks to Keith, A stingrays supporter who has once again come to our aid.

Still looking for a texter at Thursday night if there are no Devils fans making the long trip tomorrow maybe there is a Stars fan with nimble fingers who can help us out at MNL.

PM me
or email MNL at matchnightlive@gmail.com

OJ

osh

Martynwo said:
What about Ben Davies..... ;) sorry, said in jest
:D Or Symonds :?: He has been twittering on his way up on the bus apparently, and I'm sure he'll have plenty of spare time on the bench to keep us informed. :roll: