Anyone A Hockey/Skating coach?

Thread starter #1
Hello to all,

First and foremost I am A noob on this website but a long standing Devils Fan gutted about last night and tonights loss but we will fight another day!!.

I have been thinking seriously about playing hockey and am looking for a coach to help me grasp basic skating skllls, Would anyone be interested in helping me learn to play hockey, I Enquired at planet ice tonight about skating lessons and even though its reasonaly priced 1/2 hour sessions dont seem enough to me to be able to grasp the skills needed to skate for hockey.....
I am very serious about this and would be able to train daily and pay for lessons.

Any info or guidance would be great!

Regards

Joe

HockeyWarrior

If you are a total beginner you will need to do the planet ice courses (think they do adult groups) then when you have mastered the basics you will be ready to do "learn to play" and you will come on leaps and bounds then

dave

Joe

If you are free next Thursday afternoon (26th) I will be there helping a couple of
people to learn the basics of skating. Feel free to join us if you want....

Thread starter #7
Hi folks thanks for the replies!

I am planning to book a learn to skate course which will start on 28th Nov, also had my first session on Friday so have broken my new skates in and have done my fair share of falling over too !! so will be looking forward to much more of it!

Hi Dave thanks for the response, yes i would be free for Thursday what time will you be on ice would be great to get some help!!

Cheers

Joe
:) :)