Any Welsh speaking fans

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Would there be any Welsh speaking fans out there, who would be available for about 1 hr Friday morning at the rink,to do a peice to Camera for the news please.

Earnie

It's me Glynne!
I do speak Welsh but not really well enough to do so on TV so I would rather not do it. I would get nailed for future items .
I am sure there are better Welsh speakers about.
( I also have a medical appointment at 11a.m.)

pjj365

Like Earnie my Welsh would not be good but I did think of tweeting in Welsh but with the quality of my Welsh I went over the limit

Good to see you'r sorted but what is the prog and when is it on. My listening is better than my spoken which is better than my written

So would love to listen in

BTW I want a green Devils jersey with Caerdydd on it - any support from the Welsh speaking contingent

Wannabe2

Thread starter #8
He Drives A Car said:
Glynne PM me Rachel would love to do it. Fully fluent and would love the experience. Shes doing Broadcast Journalism at USW from end of this month.
PM sent mate.

Devil_Abroad

If we were still living in Cardiff then of course I would step up (speaking proper Welsh of course - not that West Walian rubbish!), however living 180 miles away and working means I will have to miss out. Glad to hear you've found someone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pjj365

Devil_Abroad said:
If we were still living in Cardiff then of course I would step up (speaking proper Welsh of course - not that West Walian rubbish!), however living 180 miles away and working means I will have to miss out. Glad to hear you've found someone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cardiff, Valleys, West/Mid Wales, N Wales (me) who cares - it's hockey in Welsh

Jones72

Another proper Welsh speaker here, too. Would do it...and did a piece a while back at the BBT...however can't do anything tomorrow due to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.