Any updates on our Devils players in Europe

Kevlar68

Thread starter #1
I'm not that good on following the leagues around Europe but I'm sure there are a few on here who keep an eye on them.

Does anyone have any news on our Devils players who are out on loan?
Are they playing? What lines are they on? Any assists, goals or penalty minutes?

Any update for this lazy Devils fan would be much appreciated.

moggy#9

I'm not that good on following the leagues around Europe but I'm sure there are a few on here who keep an eye on them.

Are they playing? What lines are they on? Any assists, goals or penalty minutes?

Actually, if anyone has a list of who is where it would be useful. Finding info where as player isn't in a country's top league might be hard though.

Ger-Devils

Fournier hasn’t played yet due to a positive covid test within the team. Only 2/3 games into their season

Martin was 1+1 in the last friendly- league starts this weekend

Richie has played 1 pre season game so far but the league isn’t due to start until early November

Duggan no games yet - their season starts this weekend

Mazzoak

How much of these recruitments are through contacts, friend network, whatever you want to call it or signing on merit which was due to happen Covid or not.

Ger-Devils

He’s playing line 2 currently- you’d expect him to move up a line soon.

Website I watch games on had the stream but didn’t manage to catch any of it.

BostonBart22

Random, but anyone thought how the officials of the EIHL are doing in all this shit, anyone know if any are officiating abroad like some players..