ANY UPDATE?

d20

cant see us going for a forward thought we were going with 2 D but you never know seeing as Faryna could be out till nov/dec

bdevil

Providing Richie’s injury isn’t serious we only need one more D to take Parisi’s place. We then have Batch and Moore as cover if we have any injuries on D. I think if we sign more than one player it has to be a Defense man and a forward

Wannabe2

Providing Richie’s injury isn’t serious we only need one more D to take Parisi’s place. We then have Batch and Moore as cover if we have any injuries on D. I think if we sign more than one player it has to be a Defense man and a forward
Absolutely correct.

Mazzoak

With the CHL done, Sheffield’s woes, the rest nowhere near us, our competition is Notthingham, so l wouldn’t waste the money on another guy. I’d wait to see if either Sheffield remain a club, get a decent coach and team, they may have written off this year or permanently.

Wannabe2

Stand still and your done dude, Steelers are proof of that, when you are number one, you need to stay number one, don’t underestimate other players in this league, panthers showed that against Clan, Giants showed that against Fife, we need to be as strong as possible and that means covering every possibility. We need two more players in, we are there to get knocked down, but need to stay ahead of the game. That’s my take anyway.

jimmy snels

id still like a high calibre big Dman. to me thats the one area we could improve upon. a forward whos a bit more rough and tumble that brings entertainment factor i would like if im honest. not sure we need another skills guy. would just be more of the same.

Mazzoak

I agree with the standing still, but at the moment it’s like Usain Bolt turning out for the fathers 100m school sports day race.

Finny

They could still be true but as Steve King alluded to, the leak has been plugged!
They could still be true?
The rumour was that we were going to announce two players. Last week. A week on and neither have been announced.

Like I said before, Lordo isn’t the type of coach to rush into signing a player for the sake of it. He’ll take his time until the right player becomes available.
I don’t think we’ll have too much longer to wait though.

august04

They could still be true?
The rumour was that we were going to announce two players. Last week. A week on and neither have been announced.

Like I said before, Lordo isn’t the type of coach to rush into signing a player for the sake of it. He’ll take his time until the right player becomes available.
I don’t think we’ll have too much longer to wait though.
And I’ll repeat once again for you, nobody was demanding Lord sign a player `for the sake of it’. That would be idiotic. Of course it has to be the right player. Who knows whether the rumours were true, I never even heard the rumours until it was posted on here. But yes, someone may have signed already and it hasn’t been announced yet for whatever reason. Either way, is it really that important?

Kevlar68

Perhaps Steve has fed some false information to a person they may think is the leak and then they would know who leaked the previous signings. Crafty but i like it.